Friday, December 8, 2017

The North Pole Blog Hop

Pin It


Welcome to 
The North Pole
Blog Hop

To the North Pole I'd like to go,
Over fields of ice and snow;
To see Santa dear,
  
Mrs. Claus and the elves would be
Waiting there for you and me;
  Where they make the toys so busily!


Connie Can Crop  ( That's me! And I am playing Santa this year!!) is the beginning of this hop! 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented elves.



We have an awesome sponsor for this month!
One lucky winner will win a gift certificate


Be sure to check out the shop online HERE


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 12/13/17 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

In his wonderful reindeer sleigh,
Santa would whisk us all away;
Flying merrily,


Non stop to the NORTH POLE!!


I have a few projects lined up for you!
These were started back in July and I am finally finishing them up! Whew!

Up first is this cute basket of tags... Called the 10 things I love about Christmas.
Each tag has room for a photo or two. This is gonna be a great gift for someone special!


Next up we have 2 tiny Christmas trees made of folded paper! (Hey these fit my challenge this month!) I just love how easy they were to make yet they are so cute!


And finally the best for last, my Christmas Banner! Just love that I was able to personalize this!

 




 Special thanks to Leticia and her Coffee and Crafts Crop in July where we started these projects! She has the cutest ides!! Hope you loved them too and can see how easy it is to make your home shine for the holidays!


Next head on over to Santa's workshop to visit with Santa's Elf....Rebecca!!

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.
Don't forget to join our current challenge

Connie Can Crop Challenge #65
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, December 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

16 comments:

  1. very cute projects.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Happy Crafting.
    Marcia Van Hoosan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So much crafty goodness here! I love the 10 things idea! How clever is that! And those trees are adorable and they do look easy yet a great decoration. And the banner...how clever! You used things I wouldn't think to use in a banner...with excellent results! Thank you for hosting yet another wonderful hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great projects Connie! Thank you so much for hosting another wonderful hop! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute projects! The 10 things tags and the folded trees are my favorites! Have a Merry Christmas and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what wonderful projects! that is the prettiest banner I have ever seen! I love it! and the trees and everything, it's all awesome and you are for hosting the hop!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! You have been a busy crafter. I love everything you made. The trees are perfect for our house, we don't have room for one any bigger than they are. Merry, merry!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. So hard to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun and festive. I wish I could stay home every day and just make holiday crafts. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your projects Connie and thank you for having me be part of your blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Connie your projects are awesome Connie! Love them all! Thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All such clever ideas. Love them all. Tfs Connie and for being such a cool host for this creative bog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back here again to wish you Merry Christmas and to finish this cool blog hop. Tfs
    Btw Chrome worked to be able to post. Safari wasn’t posting my comments...

    ReplyDelete
  13. very beautiful projects!
    Happy Holidays !⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets